Title says it all. We are curious if Revenant can be a healer in Guild Wars 2. We know that Revenant can switch to healer mode by changing stance but can it be a standalone healer in late game content in Guild Wars 2? Let’s find out what the people say.
Buy Guild Wars 2 Account: People’s Verdict
I’m currently running Revenant with:
- Tablet grants regen
- Staff orbs grant swiftness/regen
- Tablet skills create healing fragments (Though in big groups the improved healing is better, and the pacification has its uses.)
- Fall Damage grants moveable 8s anti-projectile dark field bubble
- Weakness trait
- 3rd can switch depending on if you are alone or in a group… self-heal or AoE damage reduction
- Unblockable attacks
- +Ferocity for allies
For more support, you eventually become a Herald and in the Herald Line, you would take:
- Revival Trait
- AoE Protection on Healing Skill Trait
- Stability trait (Stability on dodge trait gives 2 stacks. If you stand on a brick road you can get up to 7 stacks at once if your boon duration is high enough.)
Moving the tablet around can heal multiple allies, create an extra healing fragment, grant AoE Regen (trait), AoE Protection (trait), and AoE Swiftness/Chill/Heal/Regen/Might&Fury/Protection/Etc. (various runesets).
“Though there is legit build for Revenant healer, there is one comment in the Guild Wars 2 Forum that will make us think twice about Revenant heals by Kirk.3086:
Much weaker than engj.
Can’t live under focus and weak condy remove…
At WvW can be good, cos better stand far away from enemies, but at pvp died under 2 bodies permanently (and has no buffs, that increase survivability).
And too weak to stuns (aspecially to roots)”
Either way, people have been trying out the Revenant heals and we have seen that they can be viable. It would take much more getting used to it, I guess, but I bet it will be really fun! Let’s try it out as well guys!